Monday, June 22, 2009

Catch Up

Andy waiting at the airport to pick Daddy up from his trip to Poland.

Getting ready for his first day at Mom's Day Out!
Helping make sure he has everything he needs in his bag for the day.

Andy, Tiger and I went for a walk down to a duck pond at the golf course that's not too far from our house. Tiger enjoyed the nice outing, but I don't think he really was up for all that walking in the heat and having Andy hold the leash the whole time...he was a trooper!
Andy wasn't the least bit afraid of the ducks coming right to him and feeding them bread right out of his hand.






Running too fast - face plant!

All good!

Andy: C'mon Tiger, it's time to run around before we walk back home!!

2 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Did you get a new camera? You have an AWESOME eye, Jamie! These are fantastic pictures!!

Nona Kathy said...

Oh...how I miss that devious smile!