Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend in Albuquerque

We decided to take a trip Albuquerque over the long weekend to go have some fun and do some shopping.
On Sunday, we took Andy to the aquarium and then on a train ride to the zoo. It was a little cold and Andy was a little tired from not getting enough sleep, but overall it was a fun trip.
I think Andy's favorite part from the weekend was playing on the playground outside our room on the base.

CHOO-CHOO
Worn out from a long day
Napped and ready to take on the playground!

5 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

He sure is not afraid of big sliding boards! What fun! Jamie, you take the BEST pictures!!

Liz Whatley said...

What a play-ground-loving machine! You should tour all the play grounds in America! or not.. ;)

Laurie R. said...

Look at that big boy going down that giant slide all by himself. I'm so proud! I love all those pictures. They're so sweet!

coachmj99 said...

I bet that he will be climbing the walls in no time! I can't wait to get Andy and James again.

The Thomas Crew said...

My very favorite ones are the black and white hug pictures---those are awesome! I also like the one where he's peeking through the slide window. Miss y'all.