Go Andy go! Can't remember- was it you or Laurie who got the double black eyes from the trampoline? watch out for back flips in the future! ;)
I think that was you, Jamie, that got those black eyes! Andy is so precious. He's such a big boy going down the slide by himself and jumping on the trampoline!
LOVE the videos! I just love to hear him laugh!
The laugh is the BEST. He's such a little problem solver getting in position for the slide. I love watching those!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Go Andy go!
Can't remember- was it you or Laurie who got the double black eyes from the trampoline? watch out for back flips in the future! ;)
I think that was you, Jamie, that got those black eyes!
Andy is so precious. He's such a big boy going down the slide by himself and jumping on the trampoline!
LOVE the videos! I just love to hear him laugh!
The laugh is the BEST. He's such a little problem solver getting in position for the slide. I love watching those!
Post a Comment