Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Park

It was a beautiful day, so Andy and I hung out at the park. Of course, I took a ton of pictures. I'm not sure what he was doing with his tongue, but it was sticking out in half the pictures.

6 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Jamie, you take AWESOME pictures! I love that precious black and white one! I especially love the close-ups!

Laurie R. said...

Yeah, Jamie, you do take great pictures! You should start a business!
Good job, Andy, on sliding down facing forward. You're such a big boy!
I love how his cute little tongue is hanging out in those pictures.

bcisson said...

oh no...the tongue...well he takes after Papa Walter...always sticking out his tongue...

Precious Little Big one!
Brenda

Parkison Family said...

Mom stole my line...I was going to say he has the Papa tongue.

The Thomas Crew said...

So cute, Jamie. That makes me miss y'all even more! Come take pictures of Hannah and Ella!

anna said...

Your mom is so right Jamie! You need to get into some work with photography. Looks like you have "the touch".