Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Imagination

For the first time yesterday, Andy showed off his imagination by eating a pretend snack! He was smacking his lips, so I guess it tasted good!



Andy: Can I have a real snack now? I'm kind of hungry.

A few more pictures from our day

My friend Brandy had to take her boys to an appointment yesterday afternoon, so Kendall and Kelsey came over to play with us when they got home from school. We had a great time just playing Wii games.
I think Andy is just about ready to take on the game for real... he's been practicing his tennis stroke!

5 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

I think I might try that diet! Imagine that???

anna said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! I love it when he starts bouncing up and down! And the snack is a hoot!

Laurie R. said...

That's precious! And I agree with Kathy...that's the kind of diet I might need!
Love you all.

The Thomas Crew said...

I agree he is quite the thespian! I could have sworn he was getting ready to pull out a Cheerio. After the camera was off, he pulled his hand down in front of his face and said, "...and, scene," didn't he?

Love you, Andy Man!

Liz Whatley said...

FUN!!!