Today was a beautiful day to play outside, so Andy and I went to the lot in front of our house to check out the big construction machines that they have ready to start building a house.
I also took Andy to get his haircut today, so I wanted to show off some pictures of his new big boy look! His hair just grows so fast and it needed more trimming than I felt comfortable doing, so I decided to take him to the girl that cuts my hair and she did an awesome job. He was perfectly still the whole time... a very pleasant experience!



I'm sure the construction workers will love the pink sidewalk chalk artwork that Andy left for them!
I also took Andy to get his haircut today, so I wanted to show off some pictures of his new big boy look! His hair just grows so fast and it needed more trimming than I felt comfortable doing, so I decided to take him to the girl that cuts my hair and she did an awesome job. He was perfectly still the whole time... a very pleasant experience!
I'm sure the construction workers will love the pink sidewalk chalk artwork that Andy left for them!
9 comments:
Look at that little 'Bob the Builder!' His haircut is perfect, Jamie. Love y'all.
LOVE his haircut! Such a handsome little guy!!
She did a good job on his hair:-) He looks like such a big boy now.
SO cute! I love that last pic of him! LOVE YOU!
And he looks so cute! Miss you all...
And I wish we had shirt sleeve weather here too!
Look at that handsome boy! He looks so grown up!
Love the haircut. He is so cute!!!
Just when I think Andy can't get any cuter!! Miss you guys!
That's a cute haircut Andy. I know the construction guys will love your masterpiece.
Post a Comment