Friday was a beautiful day, so Andy and I first went to the zoo and then off to the park. At the park, they had a small hill that Andy was getting a big kick out of running down. The funny thing was, that when he would fall down, he would not touch the ground with his hands to push himself back up. I'm guessing the dry grass was a little rough for him.
Andy braves the big boy slide alone on the playground outside Brandy's house.
4 comments:
I love the video of him running down the hill! OK.....I gotta come see my baby boy!
He could be great at yoga -- or gymnastics -- or ballet -- Great BALANCE!!
Andy cracks me up. I love watching him walk back up the hill.
Yeay, Andy! Now maybe you can come visit again so you can pick up the slide for your own playground. Hint, hint. :)
Post a Comment