Monday, December 15, 2008

A Mix Of Pictures

Here's Andy teaching the twins a bad habit...climbing into the toy chest.
Sorry Brandy.
Andy styling in mommy's boots.
Watch out cat, here I come! Andy had a good time chasing around the Hewinses' cat.
Brrr!!Here's Andy's craft that he made in the nursery at Church on Friday.
I love how Jesus is sitting on top of the horse and Mary is on top of the cow.

4 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

I love hearing him say that! I miss y'all so much! Love you!

The Thomas Crew said...

I didn't realize that 'turtle' could become one of my favorite words! Miss y'all. Love you very much.

Liz Whatley said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF BABY JESUS ON THE HORSE AND MARY ON THE COW!!! FUNNY!

Laurie R. said...

I love listening to him say "turtle!" So precious! The picture of him in your boots is so cute, too!
Love you all.