Fun!! Such cute pictures!!
Is that an appliqued snowman sweatshirt Andy is wearing? And I noticed he was trying to talk to Aunt Shannon on the laptop...why didn't I get a call?Those are awesome and it looks like y'all had a great Christmas. Miss you.
Oh sweetness! He is just wonderful. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas:-). Love the wagon. Olivia got the green one:-)
MERRY CHRISTMAS ANDY!! I love it! Miss you all!
He is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fun!! Such cute pictures!!
Is that an appliqued snowman sweatshirt Andy is wearing? And I noticed he was trying to talk to Aunt Shannon on the laptop...why didn't I get a call?
Those are awesome and it looks like y'all had a great Christmas. Miss you.
Oh sweetness! He is just wonderful. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas:-). Love the wagon. Olivia got the green one:-)
MERRY CHRISTMAS ANDY!! I love it! Miss you all!
He is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment