Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jamie's Beauty Salon

We didn't have a good kid's haircutting place here, so I decided to give Andy his first haircut. I was also afraid that they would cut it too short and it would make him look older.
He did a good job and sat very still for me. I didn't want too much cut off, just enough to get it out of his eyes. After sitting for the trim, he didn't want to stay still long enough for me to get a good picture of him when we were done. You may not even be able to tell a difference, but at least he can see now!

3 comments:

anna said...

You did a good job Jamie! I trimmed a little off the back of Olivia's. I was pretty nervous but it turned out. I was trying to keep her away from the mullet look;-). I can't believe how good he was for you. Olivia squirmed all over!

Liz Whatley said...

You are SUPER MOM!!! Oh -- and I love the new blog decorations!

The Thomas Crew said...

You did a good job, Jamie!