Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend enjoying Andy and spending time with friends.

Andy is still working on those teeth, so gnawing on some crushed ice feels really good right now.
Craig is so good at getting some belly laughs out of Andy.


The Hewins clan came for dinner and the boys are all so cute together. We tried to see if they would all race, set up a starting line and all, but Charles and Andy just kept scooting backwards and Landon decided to bear crawl away from the action. Brandy and I were quite entertained with it all... maybe next time!
I can't believe how much those twins have grown, they are so cute!

5 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

That laugh is contagious!

Nanna Beverly said...

Laurie, Evan and I watched the video together and we all thought it was 'thelarious'!! Evan was laughing along with Andy!! SO SWEET! I miss my baby boy!!

The Thomas Crew said...

Cute!!

Liz Whatley said...

for some reason I couldn't pull up the video .. but, just imagining what he sounded like made me laugh!

anna said...

He is so funny! Olivia is working on her first tooth also! Bearly through the skin and driving her crazy! I can't wait to get them together and watch them play:-).