Sunday, May 4, 2008

Daddy's Home!

Andy and I picked Craig up from the airport yesterday. We were both so excited to see him and so glad to have him back home. I can say that I wasn't a big fan of the mustache, but I'm sure that won't be staying on very long :) I'm not sure if Andy recognized him, but he definitely enjoyed playing with his Daddy's glasses and the hair on his face! Craig was so happy to see Andy and says that his face has changed so much... I'm sure over the next few days, Craig will see even more ways that Andy has grown since he's been gone.... from solid poops to feeding himself and drinking from a sippy cup! Andy is just so much fun these days and I know that we are going to really enjoy this family time before Craig has to go back to work.

Andy getting excited about seeing Daddy
Craig and the crazy mustache
A day at the beach
Of course, Craig loved this video

7 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Welcome home, Tom Selleck!

The Thomas Crew said...

That's pretty good, Mom.

I love the "da da" video and I'm glad Craig finally got to hear Andy see it. Love y'all.

Nona Kathy said...

Everyone looks great!! and HAPPY to finally be together again.

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

Welcome home Craig! I'm sure you and Marc have a lot to catch up on. Andy, you are growing so fast. I know you'll keep daddy on his toes!

Laurie R. said...

Welcome back, Craig! I know y'all are so excited to be back together now. Those are great beach pictures, and I just love that sweet video!

GaGa said...

How fabulous to have Dadad da da da da Da Da Da.....dadadadadad home.! Welcome home Craig. Thank you for what you do.

Liz Whatley said...

Whoo Hoo!! Love the look Craig! So happy your home and get your hands on that baby!