Oh....I can't believe he is crawling! Love that baby boy!
Good job, Andy! That's awesome, y'all. Can't wait to see it in person. He should be going for long distance by then.
Wow! Clear the house...you won't need to worry about picking up...everything will be off the floor anyway!!
Way to go, sweet boy! That's awesome!
Yay Andy!!!! Was that a shoestring he was going after:-) Cute video! Thanks for sharing!
Jamie: do I hear you crying? I would cry! Adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh....I can't believe he is crawling! Love that baby boy!
Good job, Andy! That's awesome, y'all. Can't wait to see it in person. He should be going for long distance by then.
Wow! Clear the house...you won't need to worry about picking up...everything will be off the floor anyway!!
Way to go, sweet boy! That's awesome!
Yay Andy!!!! Was that a shoestring he was going after:-) Cute video! Thanks for sharing!
Jamie: do I hear you crying? I would cry! Adorable!
Post a Comment