Friday, January 11, 2008

Cute in his cap


getting ready to stick his tongue out... something he just started doing


Andy and I are leaving in the morning for Nanna's house. I've been looking forward to this trip for months... I'm finally going to meet Evan! Laurie, Nick and Evan have been traveling from Alaska and will be getting to Nanna's on Monday. I can't wait to get the cousins together for the first time... it's going to be so much fun!
I'll try to post some pictures while we are there!

3 comments:

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

He is such a handsome boy. We cannot wait to meet him. You're right, we do need to plan a family trip to Florida to see y'all.

Liz Whatley said...

He must be trying to dress up to impress Evan! ;) Can't wait to see more pics!

The Thomas Crew said...

Okay, he's just stinkin' cute in the hat! Love you.