Cute! I love the picture of them asleep in the car. I'm sure they were pooped after all that visiting. Miss you.
You guys had an action packed week here in SC!!! I am so glad I was able to see all of you. Enjoy the warmth in FL because it's freezing here!
I love the picture of you and Andy in the snow! Looks like it was such a good trip!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute! I love the picture of them asleep in the car. I'm sure they were pooped after all that visiting. Miss you.
You guys had an action packed week here in SC!!! I am so glad I was able to see all of you. Enjoy the warmth in FL because it's freezing here!
I love the picture of you and Andy in the snow! Looks like it was such a good trip!
Post a Comment