Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big boy meets little girl

Can you believe that Evan is 2.5 months older than Andy? It is so great to have finally met Evan, my niece; she is such a beautiful girl and I love that the cousins are together. It has also been wonderful spending time with my sister, Laurie...I'm looking forward to having her just a few hours away over in Panama City. This trip has been great visiting with family, but it just isn't quite the same without Shannon and the girls here...we miss you.
Well, we have been very busy since we got to SC... first visiting with the whole family over at my grandparents house and then off to visit grandpa Bill at his restaurant...




Nana is trying to keep all the great grandkids happy for the picture. Seth, my cousin Kelly's little boy and Andy look like they might squeeze little Evan right out of her lap.

Andy and Evan playing with their new toys from Nanna

Grandpa Bill getting a good workout by carrying the kiddos around


Nick, Laurie and Evan... a good lookin' family

5 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

Those are SO good! It's so neat to see a picture of you holding Evan. Miss y'all too.

The Thomas Crew said...

I wanted to add that Evan looks like she has a little belly after eating Grandpa Bill's yummy green beans!

Liz Whatley said...

YAY!! I loved these pics. Tell Laurie and Nick "hi!". What a fun visit with each other!

Nona Kathy said...

It is so good to see Evan and Andy together...You all look happy to finally get the families in one spot...and soon everyone will be there for a family icture!
Love looking at the pictures!
Seth looks like he and Andy are about the same size.
Missing you!

anna said...

Yay for cousin time!!! I am so glad you guys will be closer to each other. Evan and Andy will be the best of friends!