Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still Waiting...




Well, nothing to really report after my appointment today... except that the bun still wants to bake. I guess we will just wait around another week and see if we get any action from baby Swiz! Technically we have 12 days until the due date, so we are all ok with holding out a little longer.

6 comments:

Beverly Henderson said...

Jamie, you look so good!!
Love you....Mom

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you dont look uncomfortable at all, even though you may feel it! You look so cute!

Nona Kathy said...

Jamie, you look terrific!
Craig, the crib looks so different than it did a month ago when I was there!
Can't wait to see the newst Swierzbin!
Love...Mom S

Unknown said...

You are so pretty, Jamie! I'm so excited to be getting another special phone call soon! Love y'all.

bcisson said...

Jamie,
Courtney and I were looking at your blog...Courtney said, "mom, Jamie looks just like you in that picture!" I said "which one?" and she said " the one with the beard!"

I said " real funny...hahaha" but then I looked at it and you do look like me....or me like you! when i was much, much younger of course!
But please dont let that scare you that you may resemble me...remember...I was 'Miss Tallywhacker" in high school...as Brent said that time when he was little and braggin on me to someone!

Jessica Clark said...

Jamie, It is a crying shame to look that good just days before your due date...in the dead heat of summer! You are just beautiful! You have really done a great job taking care of yourself. Can't wait to find out what's in there!