Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Is it done yet?



As you can see, we are prepared (oven mit ready) for our little bun to finish baking! We finally joined the world of bloggers to fill you in on all the action in the Swierzbin household. With little Swiz coming soon, we thought it would be a good time to get started on our postings.
It's the final countdown... hopefully no more than three weeks and we can welcome home our new little girl or boy. I can say that I'm more than ready for it to happen, preferably sooner than later!!

5 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

Are you sure it's not a talking muffin? Love y'all!

Beverly Henderson said...

Looks great!! Can't wait for Baby Swiz to get here!
Love you both.

Liz Whatley said...

Come on out of the oven baby swiz!! I am about to die to buy more baby clothes! :)

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see what yall are having! You guys look GREAT!!! Love Ya!

bcisson said...

Glad you two finally got in with the in crowd with your blog. I guess Eddie and I need to do one now that shows our exciting life....
Great job Craig on the crib...in your spare time you could make some $$$$ on the side especially making baby furniture for your extended "family"!
Aunt B (Brenda that is)