
Saturday morning we had a Fall Festival on base. They had games, food and the planes on display. Our cute Buzz Lightyear had a great time and enjoyed some sweet treats!





He wasn't quite sure what to think when he saw Woody walking around. I tried to get a picture of them together, but neither one was a big fan of that idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday night, we had a Halloween party with all the families in the cul-de-sac.
Saturday night, we had a Halloween party with all the families in the cul-de-sac.

Superheros
Our friend, Chad, was hilarious in his diner waitress costume. He had an awesome girly voice too and he didn't break character all night.

3 comments:
I love that first picture of Andy and Abby. So sweet!
Looks like y'all had a great time. The kiddos sure were cute!
And Chad was so pretty!
Awwww... miss you all!
I love the picture of Buzz in his "space ship!"
Post a Comment