Andy came running into the kitchen saying, "Look at what I did mom!" He was very proud. It only took two days of scrubbing to get this artwork off his legs.
Lucky it was his legs and not his face!! Love it all! The pictures of them together are adorable! Big brother admiring little sister and she seems to really be smiling at him...
Oh how sweet....little sis and big brother look like they love each other very much! and I agree with Nona...glad it wasn't his face!! LOL!!! Can't wait to see you ALL!
4 comments:
Lucky it was his legs and not his face!! Love it all! The pictures of them together are adorable! Big brother admiring little sister and she seems to really be smiling at him...
Oh how sweet....little sis and big brother look like they love each other very much! and I agree with Nona...glad it wasn't his face!! LOL!!! Can't wait to see you ALL!
Those are the cutest pictures of them. You can already tell he's going to be such a sweet big brother. :)
love it! and love them!
Post a Comment