Friday, September 10, 2010

My Lil' Big un

Our neighbors had a little boy 5 days after Abby was born. Their son, Jackson, was a pretty big boy, weighing in at a little over 9 lbs. He did lose a little bit of his weight after he was born, but not too much. Well, we finally got the babies together today. I figured that this boy was going to swallow Abby whole considering he started out big, but boy was I wrong. My little princess has packed on some HEALTHY lbs and could eat this little scrawny boy up in a heartbeat! I love my little girl and the beginnings of her many rolls!Yummy, you look good enough to eat...
back off little boy!


4 comments:

Liz Whatley said...

OMG! A. I LOVE the little socks/shoes Abby has on. B. Love the pink blanket. ;) C. As the peditrician told me -- "You got the goods mom". Congrats to you and your milk for allowing Abby to grow so big! ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how she has grown!! Too cute! Love her "shoes"!

Laurie R. said...

I also love her little shoe socks. And Miss Abby is just so stinkin' cute. Can't believe how fast she's growing!

The Thomas Crew said...

Jamie, that is awesome. She is so sweet and she is STILL a little princess no matter how many baby rolls she will get. :)

I have to agree, the little Mary Jane shoe socks are precious.