Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Weekend

My assistant helping me bake the cake the night before the big party.
Here's the back view of my little chef at work!
Abby was a big help by sleeping while we were baking!

THE BIG DAY!
Andy's birthday party was a blast and all the kids had a great time on the bouncy castle.
It was a perfect night!


I was quite pleased with how the cake turned out.





We had a nice and relaxing Saturday, enjoying the beautiful weather and more bouncing around on the big castle.





I hope you enjoyed our exciting weekend...now it's time for my nap!

3 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

So many friends... so many kids.. wish I was there to enjoy all the festivities!! The cake looks absolutely beautiful... Way to go you two! I bet you learned your party skills from parents???

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Great pics! Happy Birthday, Sweet boy! I agree with Nona....wish I could have been there, too! LOVE the cake!!!!

The Thomas Crew said...

I just love all of it...the baking, bouncing, sleeping... I'm so glad it was so fun for the birthday boy. You are amazing, sis.