

Here is a baby picture of Andy...Abby looks a lot like her big brother when he was born.
He weighed in a pound more than Abby, so his face is a little rounder...

Nanna wearing Andy out on the swings.




Andy decided to take his underwear off to throw them over the fence..good thing they got caught and didn't make it over. Here's my little redneck boy trying to jump up and get his undies!

Don't you wanna pinch those cute cheeks!?!
4 comments:
OMG!! I love those pics.. the underwear picture is priceless - surely there is some funniest kid contest you can mail this in too! Nana looks like she is in heaven. Love to you all! we need to do a web chat sometime soon!
Holy smokes, I almost peed my pants when I saw that last picture of Andy's cute little bee-hind!
Those pictures of Andy and Nanna are winners!
And, by the way, your grass is so green and gorgeous that it almost looks fake. How do y'all do that?
I ADORE the last picture. Totally hilarious and I love, love, love that you captured it!
That is too funny! Should be a post card picture.
Post a Comment