Saturday, July 10, 2010

Giving In

I'm not a huge fan of being in pictures with the belly and all, but I've had several requests for belly pictures this whole pregnancy, so I finally took one to share. Andy wanted to be in the picture too and I figured that with him being in his underwear with a sucker hanging out of his mouth that it might be a distraction from my belly!!

7 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

And you both look WONDERFUL!

Liz Whatley said...

that baby belly is beautiful! Love ya'll!

anna said...

wow you look GREAT! I can't believe you look like that and are about to have a baby!!!! And I love Andy with his undies and sucker. Can't wait for baby to arrive:-)

Anonymous said...

HA HA! Too funny! Great picture....you look great!

The Thomas Crew said...

Jamie, you just look beautiful. I miss you!

Unknown said...

Why would you not want a picture taken when you are so darn cute pregnant! Both bellies in the pic are super cute. Miss you guys!!

Parkison Family said...

You are precious! can't wait to meet Swiz baby #2!