I guess Andy had "Toy Story" on his mind when he woke up this morning, cause he started the day off with a song from the movie. I wouldn't so much say that he was singing, more like shouting out the words. I'm not sure if I really know any more lyrics to this particular song either, but Andy sure does have the key phrase down..."you've got a friend in me".
I decided to video his monitor screen so you could hear his sweet voice. I love listening to him him talk and sing when he wakes up in the morning and from his nap...it's pretty much every day that he provides entertainment!
I decided to video his monitor screen so you could hear his sweet voice. I love listening to him him talk and sing when he wakes up in the morning and from his nap...it's pretty much every day that he provides entertainment!
6 comments:
what a precious boy Andy is!!! I can't wait to see who baby number two is going to be!!!!
Oh, Jamie... how cute! He is such a happy boy!
That just made me smile so deeply!
OK, I don't think that could be any sweeter! He is such a happy little boy.
Oh how I already miss that precious little voice singing his songs when he wakes up. He is sunshine to my heart!!
That is priceless! That brings the BIGGEST smile to my face. Love you all!
Post a Comment