Sunday, April 25, 2010

Art Project

Andy made a homecoming sign for Daddy with finger paints. At first he wanted to use the brush, but it didn't take long for him to dig in with his hands.








After finishing, Andy just had to see if he could jump over his sign. Why not? I do the same thing after I paint pictures too...don't you? By the way, he cleared it.

Full body hand wash! I guess that's what I get for just giving him the hose.

4 comments:

Nona Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanna Beverly said...

So precious! I know Craig was glad to see that little boy!

Liz Whatley said...

yay! I'm glad you said he was jumping over the sign -b/c here i am thinking he is doing a knee plant into it! Happy Homecoming Craig!

The Thomas Crew said...

Smart AND artistic. :) Those pictures are great. Just love his sweet smile.