This past Monday, I got lucky and caught the stomach bug! Andy was pretty good at entertaining himself so I could get some rest. I guess he figured he should workout to help burn off some energy. Not so sure his exercising was really helping tire him out, but whatever makes him happy!
The boys in this house and their love for tools! -- The treadmill was off and Andy thought that it was broken, so he went out to the garage to grab a tool to help fix it!! Daddy should be very proud!

I think I will recruit him to be my personal trainer...that workout looks like something I wouldn't mind doing!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, how precious! I laughed out loud at the video... That was my kind of workout! :)
Ditto, Nona Kathy!!! That is priceless!! ...and exactly my kind of exercise!!
Love it! Hope he is feeling better!
That is HILARIOUS! Looks like that could definitely be the latest fitness craze.
Post a Comment