Here are a couple family shots from when the Swierzbin's were here. Of course, Andy was all about being still and putting on a cute face for the picture with Nona and Papi... not so much when Craig and I tried to get a picture with him.


Feeling a little bluesy with his shades on, Andy performed a little number for us with his harmonica and keyboard.

He's a little too big for his wagon, but always finds a way to squeeze himself in for some rides down the hall.I remember when we could put Evan and Andy in there together... boy do they grow up fast!



4 comments:
What a fun time! Andy is full of life, love, and laughter! Hard to leave you all...but lots of memories...look forward to our next visit...
Hugs and kisses!
So Cute! Glad you had a great visit.
Love that little boy!!
Coolest little man I know!
Post a Comment