UH OH... He's a rascal! ;)Happy Turkey Day! I am thankful you all!
Jamie his hair is absolutely beautiful!!! You need to cut it soon because now not only is Olivia envious but I am too!!!! He is growing and changing so much:-). Love you guys!
I am not sure why this says Ryan but it is really Anna.
I LOVE the giant box of merlot behind him.... YUMMY!!! I WANT TO GET INTO THAT!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
UH OH... He's a rascal! ;)
Happy Turkey Day! I am thankful you all!
Jamie his hair is absolutely beautiful!!! You need to cut it soon because now not only is Olivia envious but I am too!!!! He is growing and changing so much:-). Love you guys!
I am not sure why this says Ryan but it is really Anna.
I LOVE the giant box of merlot behind him.... YUMMY!!! I WANT TO GET INTO THAT!
Post a Comment