Friday, November 14, 2008

Little Man

Andy is looking like a little man these days. His hair is getting pretty long, so instead of cutting it (since we can't find a good haircutting place around here) I sometimes slick it back. He looks so handsome!

Running to give me a big hug... or to snatch the camera out of my hands!
It's usually pretty windy around here, but today has been really bad...no shortage of tumbleweed around!

5 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

That is AWESOME! LOVE the tumbleweed! Not as much as the picture of Andy running the 'through an open field in a fancy perfume/women's hygiene product commercial' run. I love that one, too. :) Miss y'all.

Parkison Family said...

He is so handsome. Seth is still struggling to grow hair. We are in the making of a mullet though. He has it long over his ears and in the back, but not really on top. :) His dad is from Mississippi...what can I say?

Nanna Beverly said...

Shannon is too funny! I love the tumbleweed pic, too! and what can I say about the handsome little man! I miss you all so much!

Liz Whatley said...

He could be a hair model! I love it!

Brian and Ivy said...

Jack got 1/2 a hair cut last week. I took him to Fantastic Sams and he had a HUGE fit! So they only got the front and back done. We tried to the sides ourselves...not a good idea :) His hair is awesome long...let it grow!