Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update...

Sorry it's been a while since I've been able to blog. Here's what's been going on....
Craig left for Clovis while I stayed one more week in Navarre to spend more time with friends and to finish up a few more things around there before we officially left the area.
During our last weeks in Navarre, we pretty much spent as much time as possible with Brian, Ivy and Jack.... we ate out at all our favorite restaurants and enjoyed watching the boys play. After Craig left, Ivy and I took the boys to the zoo. I think they really enjoyed the petting zoo area and the duck pond, but the other areas weren't too exciting for them... it's probably because the zoo wasn't all that great. Overall, it was a fun, hot day and it was great to spend it with our friends.
Also, Andy has been busy learning new tricks. He's started walking around with a walker and is getting pretty good at standing up for a significant amount of time before falling back on his butt. I'm sure the walking days are approaching, but we aren't pushing anything... he'll do it when he's ready! He not only looks like a big boy now that he's taking assisted steps, but we turned his car seat around so that he can enjoy our long rides ahead. It's so much easier being able to turn around and see his face and he just doesn't look like a little baby anymore sitting that way.
We just got to Laurie's house on Sunday and we will be here for a little over a week, so I'll be sure to post some pictures of the cousins playing together... they sure are cute!!









5 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

WOW.....look at that boy go! I can't wait to see him!

Nona Kathy said...

He wasn't walking...he was running! Watch out world...here he cmes! Can't wait to see everyone...

anna said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!! Andy and Olivia are going to have sooo much fun! And so are we:-)

The Thomas Crew said...

Big boy in the big boy car seat! I love seeing the pictures. Miss y'all. Hang in there during the transition time. :)

Liz Whatley said...

I loved the pics! You forgot his one new trick - making the elephant noise! Or was that an accident?