Friday, August 22, 2008

Back again

Sorry I didn't get around to posting anything last week from Laurie's house. We all got sick and didn't feel much like blogging. Well, now we are all better and have traveled to Nanna's house in SC. We just arrived the other day and will be here for a few weeks. I have a HS Reunion this weekend and a wedding next weekend, so we have a bunch going on. Laurie and Evan drove up with us, so it was great to have company in the car. The kiddos did great on the car ride. They didn't sleep very much, but overall it was an easy trip!

Here are a few pictures from Laurie's last week.


Evan entertaining Andy on the car ride.


Talking about what they are going to get into next at Nanna's house

4 comments:

GaGa said...

Thank you Jamie! That's good for my week-end fix. I love the video and the photo of Nanna and her two charges. (Also--I'm so proud of Craig for that incredibly high-dive!)

xoxox

Nona Kathy said...

How cute those 2 are together! Love seeing all the pix and videos...Nanna must be in her glory with both Evan and Andy in her care!

The Thomas Crew said...

Jamie, that was hilarious! That is just so cute to see them together. It reminds me of our fun childhood with all the Crawford cousins. Can't wait to see y'all!

Nanna Beverly said...

Love my babies!