Monday, November 26, 2007

More from our trip

Nanna and Andy


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I feel so blessed this Thanksgiving... I have an amazing husband and the most adorable son. I am so thankful that I am able to wake up to my two favorite boys everyday. Life is good!

6 comments:

Beverly Henderson said...

Thank you for bringing my precious grandson to visit. We had a great visit and I miss you already. I am so thankful for all of my family.

Nona Kathy said...

Our family is truly blessed to have you in it! You all look incredibly happy...I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

Andy is such a beautiful...sorry Craig, "handsome" boy. Happy 1st Thanksgiving Andy!

The Thomas Crew said...

Craig, did you write this post?

anna said...

It was so great to see you guys! Andy is such a good baby:-). I can't wait to see you all again!!! Take care.

Liz Whatley said...

YAY!! I loved seeing all these pictures! Andy is still growing! The one of him sleeping on the couch was adorable!