If I tried hard enough, I bet I could reach those cheeks from over here!!! Laurie, since you will meet Andy before I will, be sure and pinch one side for Aunt Shannon! Precious.
He is a talker!!! Sounds like someone I would like to hang out with:-). And I am so jealous....I just heard about Ava and Christy coming to visit!!! I know you will all have a great time:-)
5 comments:
I absolutely cannot believe that he is "talking" like that so soon! What a cutie pie! Can't wait to see y'all. Love you!!
So precious!! I can't wait to be able to pinch those sweet cheeks! Lots of love to all of you.
If I tried hard enough, I bet I could reach those cheeks from over here!!! Laurie, since you will meet Andy before I will, be sure and pinch one side for Aunt Shannon! Precious.
Love hearing that voice! I love to replay the videos when I need an "Andy fix"...
He is a talker!!! Sounds like someone I would like to hang out with:-). And I am so jealous....I just heard about Ava and Christy coming to visit!!! I know you will all have a great time:-)
Post a Comment