Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rockhound Baseball

A few action shots from last weekend's game.




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are a few good shots of Andy during his game yesterday.




I was having fun taking pictures with my new lens that I missed out on taking a video of Andy batting.  It was an awesome hit...a double.  I was exited and had to get out from behind the camera and watch this play, I didn't want to miss anything.  At least I was able to get a quick picture of him running into second base.
So proud of him.


3 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

I hope he has a few games when we are there! He looks so proud of himself And he should be!!!

Papi said...

Looking at Andy and his baseball moves. Feet are in the correct position for fielding and throwing the ball to another base, nice follow thru when throwing the ball to another base/player, GREAT SMILE WHEN POSING FOR A PHOTO OP. He has all the moves for Double A ball. Batter up!

Papi

The Thomas Crew said...

That is so great! That boy definitely has natural talent! Awesome pictures, Jamie.