I know I totally dropped the ball on our blog for some time now, but I'm ready to get it rolling again. I figured I would take some time to catch you up on a few posts before we dive into our Hawaiian adventures. Sorry again for being so slack.
Craig's fini flight and a few moments from our last days in Clovis.
 |
| The guys carrying Andy out on the flight line |
 |
| Spending one last afternoon playing with the neighbors |
 |
| LOVE the girls at the Y. They gave the kids a going away party and gifts and made us a pineapple upside down cake! |
 |
| Sarah made special shirts for the kids, it was super sweet. We sure do miss them a lot. |
 |
| Taking a break from cleaning the house. |
 |
| Ready for our road trip and Hawaiian adventure! |
No comments:
Post a Comment