Friday, February 17, 2012

February Catch Up

Last Saturday, we celebrated my friend Sarah's birthday by going on a photo scavenger hunt. There were 4 teams that battled it out and we all did a great job of making fools of ourselves running around town being silly. It was quite possibly one of the funnest nights I have had in a long time. We did some pretty silly stuff--nothing like running in Wal-Mart, Dairy Queen, a Nail Salon and a few other fine establishments in town with bright red lipstick trying to mark stuff off our list (you got extra points if you wore the lipstick in every picture, so of course, we couldn't pass up extra points)! I spent the evening in a shower, bagging groceries, wearing a swim cap, a cowboy hat, on a train, with a shop-vac, in a pyramid, getting a massage, and had my picture taken with someone with a mullet, and so much more...

Had to get a group shot at the Clovis sign.
So funny, we captured getting ambushed by the guys team.We had to campaign for Gayla...
My awesome team (in the shower)--We were The Winners!!

-------------------------------
The next day we woke up to snow. It wasn't snowman building kind of snow, so we got creative and played other games with colored water in the fluffy stuff.

Hopscotch

----------------
Other random pictures

Showing off Abby's mullet.
Following right in her brothers footsteps--she'll be mastering the computer before we know it.
At least I can turn her mullet into cute pigtails!

4 comments:

Nona said...

Such a great way to end your housebound week... what fun!
As always you "captured the moment" with Andy and Abby... so cute! By the way, Andy does a great job writing his name!

The picture of you 3 should be framed for Craig's desk...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nona! Great picture of the 3 of you!

Liz Whatley said...

Loved seeing the pictures! Its funny - when I saw some of you and your friends on facebook I was actually wondering why you all were wearing bright red lipstick! I thoght it was the new style! Andy and Abby are so adorable! Love abby's hair!!!

The Thomas Crew said...

SO glad you had that much fun with your friends. What an awesome idea! I have to say that I love the pics of the kiddos even more now with Abby's new and creative hairstyles. Love y'all!