Monday, October 17, 2011

Duck Pond

This wasn't Abby's first trip to the pond, but it was her first attempt at feeding the ducks. The silly girl always has to have her hands full with her snack cup and a drink...she is a bottomless pit. So, when I was finally able to swap out her snacks for some bread to throw, she just ended up eating the bread. She didn't show much interest in the ducks, but enjoyed watching Andy feed them.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Figured I would share this picture too...

Cowboy Andy playing with my boots.

3 comments:

Brian and Ivy said...

So cute! Funny you said she was bottomless pit, Riley is the same way! Easily eats the same, if not more than her brothers.

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute!! Miss those munchkins!!

The Thomas Crew said...

Yes, I'm the 3rd person to say this, but can't help it...CUTE!!