Our friend Stephanie was able to join us for a little bit, so I was able to take Andy on some of the bigger rides!
A little dizzy after spinning in the tea cups.
I was not prepared for how fast that slide was...it was super fast! We had so much fun that we will be going back before the fair is over. We are going to wait to go when Craig gets home, cause I really want him to be able to experience all the excitement Andy has on the rides. It's so awesome to see that big smile on his face while he is on a ride...it's priceless! So, I'll probably have some more fair pictures soon!
Of course, I have to add some pictures of Abby.
Pushing out some built up gas...poor girl is gassy.
Jamie, those pictures are SO AWESOME!! Andy looks like such a big boy going on the rides and Abby is the sweetest thing. I love you! Oh, and by the way, you look great. Can't wait to see the ones from when Craig is home and gets to go, too.
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing! So many priceless, precious pictures!!
Jamie, those pictures are SO AWESOME!! Andy looks like such a big boy going on the rides and Abby is the sweetest thing. I love you! Oh, and by the way, you look great. Can't wait to see the ones from when Craig is home and gets to go, too.
Jamie - you look awesome! What fun that must have been with Andy at the fair -- fun! And ABBY is beautiful -- love the built up gas picture! ;)
Post a Comment