Friday, June 18, 2010

Inside the Slide

There was such a nice breeze flowing through the tunnel slide, that we played there the whole time, just trying to stay cool in the crazy heat.


He couldn't hold it long enough to get down from the play set, so he just had to go off the side. Pretty sure he just wanted to see what it was like to potty from up high. Classy, I know!

A not so small snake that Andy walked right by...he didn't even notice it. I was just a few steps behind him and quickly saw it as the long creepy thing popped its head up. It scared me to death. I know it's hard to see, but I had to take the picture from a safe distance.

4 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Too cute! Oh my goodness....I would have died if I had been that close to a snake! Did you ever show Andy the snake?

Liz Whatley said...

Those pics are awesome in the slide! Great photos! Shane and I laughed out loud of his teeteeing off the play set!

Nanna Beverly said...

Jim said to tell Andy next time to pee down the sliding board. It will be fun to see the pee go down the slide and ramp off at the bottom! That would be cool.

Laurie R. said...

That picture with his little bare bottom is so funny! Good work, Andy Man!
Those are great pictures, Jamie. And I'm glad y'all didn't get any closer to that snake. Creepy!