Monday, June 30, 2008

Sisters, and cousins, and bro's-in-law... OH MY!

It's been a year and a half since Shannon, Laurie and I have been together... it's been even longer since the three of us have been together with mom. The time had finally come for all of us to reunite and to meet new family members. We started the visit off at Laurie and Nick's to celebrate Evan's first birthday, then the crew came to our house for the rest of the week. We did some shopping, played games, went swimming, caught a stomach bug, and had a lot of laughs. Even though most of us got sick, we made the best of it and enjoyed every minute that we had together!
I'm so glad to finally have Shannon, Bryan and the girls back to the states!

Andy meeting Aunt Shannon for the first time! The girls all dressed up for their show.

5 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Love the pictures, Jamie. I hope all of you are feeling better. I am SO glad that you all got to spend some time together....even through sickness and health!

Nona Kathy said...

What a week it must have been! Everyone looks great, even it you weren't feeling quite up to par..

Liz Whatley said...

What fun... well, not the sick part! But, at least being together! Love the dress up show, too!

anna said...

It is so good that you all were able to get together finally!!! The pics are great:-).

The Thomas Crew said...

Miss y'all already. Can't wait to see you again. Love you!